Events and Education Sessions
A major focus of PAPEI is to provide high quality educational opportunities to its membership. Our Education Sessions typically take the form of:
- Morbidity and Mortality (M&M)
- Certification Programs (eg. PALS, NRP, ITLS)
- Multidisciplinary Training (eg.Respiratory, Pediatric, Fire & Police)
- Case Study and Online Education
All of our education sessions provide Continuing Education Credits (CEU) to meet requirements for licensing with the Dept. of Health.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, PAPEI must consider new ways to support paramedics. Unfortunately, we must cancel or postpone all of our upcoming events and education sessions until further notice. This includes:
- Thursday, April 9th - Respiratory Education: Airway management, Puffers, & End Tidal CO2...
- Friday, June 5th - Breaking Barriers: First Responder Mental Health Symposium
- Saturday, June 6th - PAPEI Paramedic Symposium 2020
- PEARS & PALS
While we are very disappointed, we know this is a necessary step to protect ourselves, our loved ones, and our community, from the spread of COVID-19. We hope you'll take this time to rest, so that we can continue providing high quality patient care, as taxing as this may be on our physical and mental health.